Bay Bites Food Truck Festival
special thanks to everyone who helped make bay bites 2018 another huge success!
Hosted by Mobile Baykeeper's Young Advisory Council (YAC) Leadership Committee, Bay Bites is an annual food truck festival benefitting our work for clean water, clean air, and healthy communities. Enjoy delicious food from the area's best local food trucks, craft beer from SweetWater Brewing Company and wine from BeatBox Beverages, live music by Roadside Glorious, lawn games, and a variety of kids entertainment options to come on the beautiful riverfront of downtown Mobile.
- $20 in advance through July 24
- $25 day of (online and at the gate)
One ticket includes three drink tokens (beer or coke products) and access to some of the best food trucks in the area! Food is sold separately. Children 12 and under get in for free. Guests must bring a valid photo ID to drink alcohol. Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
VERY IMPORTANT: Online ticket sales will close at 2 p.m. on the day of the event (Wednesday, July 25). After this time, the remainder of tickets left (if still available) will be sold at the gate (The price of tickets on this day is $25 for both online tickets and those purchased at the gate)
Bay Bites is expected to sell out once again so we highly encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements about participating food trucks, live music, and other entertainment options!
** This event will happen rain or shine and no refunds will be issued. Keep in mind that proceeds benefit our efforts for clean water, clean air, and healthy communities. Thank you for your support!
2018 Participating Food Trucks
- Tin-tins Rock and Roll Food Truck: Mediterranean food and more
- Wemo's Wings: West Mobile's Best Wings
- Frios Pops: Fresh, Frozen, Fun!
- The Hotdoggery: Local Custom Hot Dogs
- Southern Grill BBQ
- BFF Food Truck: Fantastic Food
- Mother Shucker's Roasted Corn: Corn on the Cob
- Katie's Kotton Candy: Four Sweet Flavors
- The Kraken Catering Company: Seafood dishes with a twist
- VoodDoo Kitchen: Delightful Cajun-inspired dishes
- Soul Heaven Cafe: delicious soul/comfort food
- The Good Guys: Your favorite dishes with a unique flair
*Check back for updates!
Bay Bites Makes National News
Live Music by Roadside Glorious
Recorded and filmed on February 15th, 2017, at Word of Mouth Recording Studio in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Bay Bites Food Truck Festival is made possible by support from our food trucks and our sponsors. If your business or organization is interested in becoming a sponsor, please click the link below. You can email completed forms to Justine Herlihy at email@example.com. If you having any questions when reviewing your sponsorship opportunities, feel free to call our office at 251-433-4229.