You are only eligible to receive an award in the division you enter. Age group participants are not eligible for Weight Division awards. Clydesdales (men weighing 220+ lbs.) and Athenas (women weighing 165+ lbs.) are not eligible for Age Group.
ENTRIES WITH NO DIVISION MARKED WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED IN THE AGE GROUP DIVISION. CHANGES IN DIVISION ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 TRANSFER FEE. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER MAY 15, 2017.
Awards go to the top male & female in the following categories:
2. Master Division: Overall fastest time for male and female racer in the 40-49 year age group.
3. Grandmaster Division: Overall fastest time for male and female racer over 50.
4. Run, Bike, Swim Splits
Top 3 Male & Female in the following categories:
1. Age Group Division: Comprised of those wishing to compete only against other athletes of the same sex and age. Some waves may consist of more than one age group and/or may contain both males and females. Below are the list of respective age divisions:
- Under 20, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+.
2. Clydesdale Division: Comprised of men weighing 220 or more pounds. Clydesdale participants are not eligible for age group awards.
3. Athena Division: Comprised of women weighing 165 or more pounds. Athena participants are not eligible for age group awards.
4. Fat Tire Division: Comprised of racers who decided to use a mountain bike for the cycling portion of the race.
5. First Timers: In order to qualify for this category, this must be your first ever triathlon. Everyone will be checked through USAT. A $10 fee will be charged if category changes are required.
Top Three TEAMS: This category is designed for racers who don't want to complete the entire race alone. Teams can consist of 2 or 3 individuals taking on 1 or 2 legs of the race. They can be comprised of males and/or females. No individual teammate is allowed to race the entire race.