You are only eligible to receive an award in the division you enter. Age group participants are not eligible for Weight Division awards. Clydesdales (men weighing 220+ lbs.) and Athenas (women weighing 165+ lbs.) are not eligible for Age Group.
ENTRIES WITH NO DIVISION MARKED WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED IN THE AGE GROUP DIVISION. ANY CHANGES NEEDED TO BE MADE BETWEEN APRIL 14 AND MAY 13 ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 CHANGE FEE. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER MAY 13, 2019. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Awards go to the top male & female in the following categories:
1. Overall winner
2. Master Division: Overall fastest time for male and female racer in the 40-49 year age group.
3. Grandmaster Division: Overall fastest time for male and female racer over 50.
4. Run, Bike, Swim Splits: Fastest male & female in each leg of the race.
Top 3 Male & Female in the following categories:
1. Age Group Division: Comprised of those wishing to compete only against other athletes of the same sex and age. Below are the list of respective age divisions:
Under 20, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+.
2. Clydesdale Division: Comprised of men weighing 220 or more pounds. Clydesdale participants are not eligible for age group awards.
3. Athena Division: Comprised of women weighing 165 or more pounds. Athena participants are not eligible for age group awards.
4. Fat Tire Division: Comprised of racers who use a mountain bike for the cycling portion of the race.
5. First Timers: In order to qualify for this category, this must be your first ever triathlon. Everyone will be checked through USAT. A $10 fee will be charged if category changes are required.
Top Three TEAMS: This category is designed for racers who don't want to complete the entire race alone. Teams can consist of 2 or 3 individuals taking on 1 or 2 legs of the race. They can be comprised of males and/or females. No individual teammate is allowed to race the entire race. Awards will be given to the top male team, the top female team, and the top mixed gender team.